Sunday, June 28, 2009

Regards from Vietnam!

It's been a long time since my last post. Reason : I'm in Vietnam. I din't have my lappy with me. So i only survive with whatever internet's available.
I've been to Hanoi, with the craziest traffic i've ever seen, Halong Bay, greatest wonder of the world, Sapa, it's just great. Then I stayed back in Hanoi for few more days. Met lots of new friends. Totally unexpected. My journey continues to Hue, nice town, hot weather, bad luck ( lost a bike, ended up paying 1mil ), relaxed a little in Danang, now hanging out in Hoi An, an ancient city, lots of tourist, have a little feel of malacca just without the traffic. Still a long way to go. Will try to post more updates where ever possible. Next up is Nha Trang and Saigon.


Us in Halong Bay with a super friendly French lady.

A shot from one of the peak in Halong Bay.

Sunset view in Ninh Binh.

That's it for now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice!
in a week ill be in vietnam, too
and ill also visit halong!
gonna be great when i see
those pics now

JiHouh said...

hope you'll have a nice trip there. enjoy!

Anonymous said...

The scene was nice!! Then you can prepare my itinerary for my vietname trip now...

JiHouh said...

yin, haha.. sure not a prob. I have a feeling i might go again. but maybe not so soon.

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates