Saturday, June 6, 2009

The most perfect gift of all...

Here I am on this sat afternoon of a public holiday lazing around, enjoying the rain which have been missing in action for a while. A little backdated post which i should have posted a little earlier. It's my birthday! Hehe. i was back 2 weeks ago to celebrate my birthday. Counted down in the bus. It started of with a little bad luck as my bus sort of broke down on the way back. Delayed a little but manage to get it moving again and got me safely back home at about 730am.

I think the bus overheated

There i was in the middle of the PLUS Highway

There I am back at Malacca Sentral. Happy to see Mr Sunshine.

Spend a day at home and went out for dinner with family. I think that is one of the greatest things of all. Celebrating birthday with family members once a while is just great. I know it's great to celebrate it with a bunch of crazy friends in crazy ways, but somehow this is also great. So we went to have steamboat at Q Best SteamBoat Seafood Restorant. It's a pretty new shop somewhere near Kota Laksamana. Since it's new so it's pretty clean and everything looks decent. It's not all you can eat style. They count by per head orders and any extra add on. They use electric steamboat pots instead of the typical gas. It tends to heat up faster


The menu


The Electric SteamBoat Pot


Here comes the food ( look at those noodle like fish paste )


More food


Something to keep my stomach full


And a nice cup of sourplum juice



Everybody get movin' I'm starving


Waiting for it to boil


"Look at my fish paste noodles"


"I think i found something"


Ah.. Finally .. food

After dinner we headed back home. They bought a cake on their way home. Although I'm quite stuffed but till can fit a little. Hehe.
And.... ta da...


my little cake...


Sweet 14.. LoL I mean 24.. I tot I could fool everyone..


Forced to cam..SMILE


Here's one with the family.. What else could be a better present than spending my birthday with my loved ones. ^_^

3 comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates