Monday, July 13, 2009

Finally the trip has ended.. back in mlk..

I finally landed back in KL on saturday. A long trip indeed. Lots of money flowed out of my pocket. sob sob. but it was a great trip. even though there's ups n downs throughout the trip.
I had a little tummyache all the way back. Had a little food poisoning. What a souvenir to bring back. So just rested myself. Now much better. Well gotta start catching up a lot of stuff esp those back in uni. Can't wait to post my pics. Just too much of it. One bad news is my pendrive got infected by some virus along the way. @!#!%%^&# So trying to fix it first. Will take some time.

Besides Congrats to the USM team. Yippie. *thumbs up* We were the champ in P2EC. I wish i was there. *sob* but still happy for them there. Effort not wasted.


The crews

The car
more...
News
Photo Gallery

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates