Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tomorrow night is the night!!

It's time. It's getting nearer and nearer. Counting down. My feelings of going back home is growing stronger and stronger. It's been quite a while since I've last went home. I really missed home. The last time I went back was during Christmas. Even that I was just home the weekend before and was back on Christmas eve. Should be about a month or so. Maybe to some others it's no big deal, some can even not go back for the whole semester. But not for me.

Due to this probably that's why I just don't have the mood for the past few days. Not forgetting assignments after assignments, homeworks, tutorials, TESTSSSS!!! and everything else. Today was the day that I've been longing to pass. Lectures, quiz, lab, and test which have officially ended at 9.30pm. The rest will be left for later. My mind is just thinking of going home tomorrow. Nothing else. Actually it's tonight. It's 10 pass midnight. Another step closer.

Talking back about my lab. ICE ( Internal Combustion Engine ) Performance. Quite excited with the lab though I wouldn't expect anything easy for the report. But not too bad I guess. Is it my interest in ICE ? Maybe a little. But definitely I'm not as autogeek as some of my friends. Could it be the lecturer who will be handling the lab? Well I would think that would come up to probably a 90% of the total reasons. Prof Horz's the man. Don't worry I'm straight. I wouldn't deny that I quite idolised him. A very knowledgeable man i would say. He maybe from mechanical engineering but he just seems to know almost everything in mechanical field ,even electrical, electronics, and programmings still nothing can be in his way. Anything about ICE is like simple math to him. Sometimes I wonder if i could actually catch up with him someday. Could it be the way how he was taught back in uni? Different edu system? I'm not sure, but definitely the way he does things differs from the norm and really impressed me at times.
"We don't need to read stacks of books and theories of dead people, All we need to learn is the least amount which would make us dangerous "
One of my favorite. It's true that he wouldn't tell long long stories of theories but instead he would make us think and use the knowledge to apply in our daily life. Lots of crazy ideas, but yet stunning. Serious? No way, not his personality. He's the only lecturer that would actually comes in his Hawaiian shirts, shorts and sandals. But if when serious business comes to play, then he'll come kicking your S for not doing your work. It's really nice working along with him. He could be crazier than us at most of the time.

One great shot says it all

Hopefully I'll have more time to be able to learn more from him. Looking forward...

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates