Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hello 2008 !!

Brand new year! It hadn't been a great start to kickstart the new year.. but now i think things are getting better and everything seems to be going just fine .

My first post of the year. Again I'd like to welcome 2008. Just hope things will be good and get even better.

A New Year celebration in Juru was something different from the previous years. This time, we went for Tambun for a seafood dinner. Too bad my dear agnes was too busy and couldn't join in the fun. Wished she was there. The food were really great. We had crab, lala, tofu, vege, and balitong? ( it's another type of shell type food which you need to suck it out ). We even brought 4 bottles of red wine along. That's the tough part. I really had low alcohol limit. But it was fun and enjoyable cheering and drinking together! Bottoms up! The bill came up to about 20plus per head including the wine. I think it's still reasonable.

Later we headed for Autocity, Juru. On the way there, my head already started to feel drowzy. My tummy already started feeling weird and bloated. Toilet i went and puke a little.
My vision is fine just that it isn't as perfect. Just after we parked our car at the Autocity I started throwing out again. Gosh. Bad bad. I guess I'm really bad at it. At most i only had 1 glass max. But after throwing out it really helps. I began to feel a little better and getting hold of myself again.

However, someone else had a worse experience than me. Oops. I'll not talk about it here.
Anyway, there was a mini concert going on and some local artiste invited. None were familiar to me except Phatfab the emcee which is one of the DJ from Flyfm. But I was a little disappointed as everyone were just staring at the stage. Common people, it's new year's eve and there's a concert going on. Move it people and make some noice. The crowd just stood there as if they were watching some street performance. Only some people here and there were giving some response.

We hanged out till midnite, and watched the firework display. It wasn't very grand but i think it's good enough. And really boost the New Year spirit.

1 comment:

pp said...

Happy new year...
I've been tambun once..nyum nyum..

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates