Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!!

On Christmas' eve, I ended up following HL over to penang. Suppose to join him in Gurney but had some other plans with Agnes n her friends. So ended up in NewWorld. Erm.. It's sort of a .. I'm not sure what to call it anyway. It's a place like a food court but higher class with lots of nice restaurants, Starbuck,Old Town, pubs and some stalls and there's even a little stage with some mini performance going on. What to eat? That's always the main problem. I'm hungry. Debate n discussion going on. Finally it had been decided. Manhattan Fish Market it is.

So we headed of to MFM. Quite pack. The waiter served us, and we had to hold on as there wasn't space for 10 person. Waited for a while and finally got our seats. Took a while to decide on what to eat. I can't remember what we've ordered anyway. A photograph says it all. Hungry. Can't wait to feast.

Food!!!


*drooling*

Food is served. Wow. Looks good. Yummy.. Everyone dig in cos all were hungry after all the waiting. True enough it taste just as good as it looked. There was one which came, and just before serving the waiter actually took out a mini flame thrower

and burn up the food. Hehe. Just kidding. Sort of toasting it a little i guess. The first one was served on the other end of the table as we ordered 2 of those. So I was trying to enjoy the flame throwing perfomance, but before i actually had a good look it was done. Oh my. What the heck. Nevermind. We had another one. So I was getting ready with my W810 trying get a video out of it when the next one being served. I was waiting for it. and waiting. Oops. A bit restless, and eager. Looking on the other end of the table. The waiter was there again ready to fire up again. Hei! Over here ler. Disappointed. Just had a peek or two. Didn't capture any video. Sad sad. And the waiter was about to put down. O that side got already hor. Then walk to my end. I was like!@#%!$. Now only come to me. Can burn again a? =_=


Product of burnt food


Hmm.. what was that?

Just enjoy the food lor. Then after dinner we just hanged around a little. It's almost midnight. The emcee on the stage started counting and it's midnight.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!


2 lost reindeers only one had a red nose *giggle*

And little kids started to sing the kiddie version of christmas songs. Probably sung by kids so sounds kiddie. Then we just took some photos, and exchanged some gifts. There weren't really full of people there as compared to Gurney which was like sardine packed. But I think it's quite a nice place to spend my Christmas eve.

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates