Sunday, December 9, 2007

Lazyness.. blahblahblah

One last week to go and it is time to get back to campus and get ready for the next semester.
I'm just getting lazy day by day. Probably I just don't feel like doing anything and just want to enjoy my free time.
Or maybe the lazier I am the lazier I'll be. The disease just sort of spreads epidemically. And time just flies by especially when you are
having a good time enjoying yourself. I guess that disease just stopped me from blogging.

Well then, back to what i've been doing.

2 days KL trip.

DAY 1
Very tiring definitely, cause I drove up and down for both the days. The first day was supposed to send my beloved sista back to campus for she's having her SAT test. So just being a nice brother sending her back to campus. Then went shopping after dropping her off. Hehe. I was a little lost in KL though, cause I don't really know the place very well, just making some wild guess and asking around for direction. So IKEA I went. Walking around looking through very nice showrooms, those stuffs just looks good. But when buying them and bringing them back home. It doesn't look as nice as it is suppose to be. I think everything plays apart, spacing, lighting, and placement of the object and colour matching of each items. Ended up buying a table lamp and a set of 10 finger puppets ( it wasn't mine) .

That looks comfortable


she's planning to smuggle them out

Hunger came into mind, and walking up and down finding for the suitable food to eat. Ended up in TEPANYAKI at the basement. It looked good at first but i guess it wasn't as good as it seemed to be. We went in took our seats. I was having a hard time getting into my seat, did i put on weight? A little maybe but the gap between my chair and the person behind is just | | this much. He was trying his best to squeeze himself to allow me to go in. And when he's leaving I had to squeeze myself for him to move out. A very standard menu , there's like few dishes shown on the banner in front of the stall, and those are the few things then have only. Nothing else. The food was just so-so, a bit too salty i guess.

Fuji Snow ( it tasted just like ice kacang )

And we continue our window shopping, walking and looking 99% of the time. Took tea break at the cafe, had coffee, ice cream, and soft drink. The drinks are refillable. So being a typical kiasu person, I took in at least 3 cups of coffee. It was good coffee though. And it really help keeping me awake when driving back. Worth the money. Then we hopped on over to the CURVE which is just across the street, nothing much in there. Some nice christmas decorations.


christmas's coming.. yeah

Dinner time came by just as quick. Lots of nice cafes and we stop by at HEAVEN. Cause only nice and angelic people will be there. Hehe. Quite a nice place. Food wise, good. But to me a bit costly probably i'm not use to going such places for food. For 3 person it costed about rm60. After dinner, we headed back home.


cheezzzeee






let's feast


slurppp


you can just ignore this

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow,seems like u had a fun trip in kl...kl has many places to visit n enjoy...wer r u celebrating christmas this yr?

JiHouh said...

Most probably Penang..

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates