Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sick


Yesterday, sickness struck me. The day before I had a little sorethroat. Then yesterday after coming back from squash. I felt my whole body being so heavy and energyless. It's not the usual tiredness after sports, it's sickness. I slept early, planned to wake up early too, but ended up slept the whole night through right till it's time for class. I had assignments and works to do but i really couldn't get myself together.

Today I felt my body aching all over. My body has been defeated by some bacteria or maybe virus. Went to class restless. My head spinning and my eyes just felt like popping out. I had quite a hard time eating lunch. Struggling but yet i still need food to be stronger and fight my body back. Here I am, trying to pass time a little in order not to end up sleeping too much. Miserable it is. I just can't wait to be back healthy and start kicking some SSS.

No comments:

Need Some Clicks =)

Blog Updates